Friday, August 13, 2010

Christmas light FUSES???

Hey everyone!! Today I have a fun project to share with you.. I used a squiggles & giggles stamp I love the way this card turned out.. I colored my image using copic markers, I then went over the flowers with a glue pen and added some glitter. I sewed the edges of the card and the outside circle to give it some personality.. I added some 3d puffy paint delicate rose, I made 3 lolly pop flowers and in the center of each flower I added a flower brad... I used 4 different patterned papers.. and for an added fun!! Creative Inspirations was having a challenge of using something recycled.. so you ask what is recycled on my card?? look at the top
right corner.. can you guess what it is?? If you guess Christmas light fuses then you are RIGHT!! I needed to add something metal on my card.. and these are glass with a metal frame.. :) see there is always inspiration everywhere.. I really like how it turned out!! thanks so much for looking I would love to know what you think.. HUGS
I have entered this card in the following challenges..
Squiggles & Giggles Aug-3patterned papers, 3flowers, 3 brads and optional Metal
Creative Inspiration-Something Recycled -- I used Christmas light FUSES
Card Patterns-I used their Sketch #76
A pocket of posies-Glitter/Bling
Wild Orchid-This ones for the girls
Everybody ARt-Check it out
Cute Card Thursday-Trees or Leaves on it
Dare you 2 Digi Stamp-Charms and Blooms
YNS-Birthdays
Sweet STampin-Pretty in Pink
Pin It

4 comments:

Tamie said...

Super great card. I love how you worked the layout, colors and flowers together and your image is adorable. Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin' this week.

Tamie - GDT

Basement gal said...

Cute card, I love the flowers. Thanks for entering my challenge at creative inspirations this week.

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so cute,hun love the flowers,thanks for playing at creative inspiration,s this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Timi said...

Very nice, great image, lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us in PFOP Challenge #4 Timixx