Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 new projects for you :)


This first project I used a Rachelle Anne Miller Stamp that I got from www.sugarnellie.com I just adore her images.. I used the sketch from "The Sugar Bowl Challenge"
The image is colored with copic markers, and the background I used a light gray chalk to shade it. On the bib, and shoes of the adorable duck is some diamond glaze. (you can see in the first picture above) I have also entered this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge-Pastel


For this card I used the adorable freebie from Bugaboo Stamps Jodie gave it to everyone this week. What's your cause challenge HERE
I wanted to create a card for a friend who just found out she has breast cancer.. I also wanted to give her a ribbon, so I made a ribbon that she could wear and take off the card! Diamond Glaze was used for the spots on the ribbon to make the card more interesting.. and I colored the image with Copic Markers..
Thanks for stopping by and looking! HUGS
Pin It

6 comments:

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness i LOVE that RAM card!! I'm so jealous. Ive been wanting to buy her stamps but am waiting for them to go digital. (we can hope) :-)

Lilian said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Dena said...

Awe, these are both so cute! Great cards!
Thank you so much for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Jackie said...

Both cards are wonderful! I love how you not only created a card for our challenge, but you also made a ribbon for your friend to use! Thank you for playing along with out Just Cause challenge at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

Paul said...

That is a great Bugaboo card. The image is just perfectly utilised. I'm thinking this is going to be an emotional challenge when us DT go around reading the stories behind the projects. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug and hope to see you again soon.
TFS
Paul

Tammy Miller said...

Allison, thanks so much for joining us this week for our Cause, your card is awesome I love the ribbon! I hope you will join us again very soon!