Friday, August 12, 2011

Be Unique

Hey everyone!! This is just a quick, fun, little card I created.. I had this card in my mind for a really long time.. I love how it turned out.. I used copic markers to color my houses, both the b&w and the little colored one too :)

I used paper smooches stamps for this creation, oh for the clouds I used puffy paint to go around the clouds to make them stand out more and have more texture.
Thank you so much for looking :) HUGS
Challenges-
CASE study-past DT inspiration
PaperPlay-make your own DP
Wee Memories-more than 4 colors :) black, white, grey, green, blue, pink, orange, turquoise
Stampalot-anything you fancy
Pin It

15 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so cute Alison. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
Clare x

LaJanette said...

What a cute card! Love that unique house..the dots are super! I so love it when you picture something and then it comes out perfectly! For me that rarely happens:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Muckyfingers said...

Stunning card!!
Thanks so much for joining in with Paperplay this week
Annette xXx

Annette said...

wow what a fabulous card. I absolutely LOVE it...

Lisa said...

What a fun card! Love the quirky little row of houses and those sweet clouds!

pinky said...

I love this! Very unique! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Jenny said...

This is a fab idea Alison, I love that special little house...the owners sure know a lot about home decor!!!
Jenny x

Sally H said...

Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Emily Leiphart said...

Alison, I love this little scene! The polka-dotted and brightly coloured house is how I imagine being in my own house in three weeks. Pure happiness! :D

Francesca said...

Beautiful Creation

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

lynn said...

this is so CUTE, alison! and i love the puffy paint!

Ren-Yi said...

A CSA card that absolutely rocks. I love the clouds - so much fun texture!

Sue Kohler said...

such a beautiful card, the sentiment suits it perfectly! love the colouring too!
Thanks for sharing with us at CASE study this week! :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Alison, the houses are so cute and I love your handmade dp.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx