Friday, April 18, 2014

LOVE YOU

Do you ever have one of those cards that you just fall in love with the CAS of it.. This is that card for me.. It's super fun, and totally easy.. 
I love the colors of this creation.. I was so inspired by Julie Erbesole's Card HERE I RAN okay I clicked as fast as I could to buy this die, and a zillion other things from Ellen Hutson's store.. so thanks for that Julie ;) 
I used home made enamel dots.. if you haven't seen my video Click HERE



A few Challenges
 
 Inspired by the Rainbow of colors  and the little spots.. which I used to mimic my enamel dots.
Simon Says Stamp- Work it Wednesday
Case Study #187 

I took a bunch of layers to make my word die :) which adds lots of dimension :)



Pin It

15 comments:

SEO Star Software House said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana said...

This card is darling! I can't wait to try something like this. Thanks for sharing this with us! Hugs indeed!

Anandi Raman Creath said...

Gorgeous!! I'm not a die person, but I'd totally consider buying that just for the cool LOVE ;)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a stunner! Simply amazing :)

Jeanne J said...

Lots of big impact! CAS and so STUNNING!

Anita in France said...

Simply stunning, Alison ... so deliciously CAS! Anita :)

Anita in France said...

Simply stunning, Alison ... so deliciously CAS! Anita :)

Tasnim said...

wow! such a simple design yet with so much punch! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE study this week!

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card :)

Diana Nguyen said...

LOVE! (Ha, just realized the pun there!) But it's pretty awesome in it's CAS gorgeousness.

Leslie Hanna said...

Gorgeous card! And I have the Perler beads to make my own enamel dots; I just need to make them! Yours look great!

Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your card...yay for Ellen, she's local to me! Such a fun card!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Confetti Crush!

Lisa said...

Love this. Everything about it. That die, the coloring. And your enamel dots? I see a baking session in my future! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Gayatri said...

Fab card! Love the rainbow colours on the woodveneer "LOVE" Perfect CAS. Thanks for playing along Curtain Call Challenge.

maria f. said...

GOR GEE US!