Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Walking on Sunshine!


Walking on Sunshine! Don't you just love that song! :) I do.. it's so happy.. I used the cute little monster stamp from Paper Smooches, I colored him using copic markers. I wanted a fun, tie dye kind of a look.. I hope I did it well.. :) I ended up stitching all the design paper pieces down, to add some more texture..


I also textured this little guy using a stylus, to give it more of a "whirl" feeling.. it looks really cool in real life.. :) I hope you all are having a wonderful day! :) I needed to get some cards done for visitors that will be visiting Liberty while she is in the hospital at the end of the month.. so I am doing that now.. :) HUGS





I used the colors from Paper Smooches.. yellow, green, brown, and tan


I am also entering this into the PS GDT call :) how fun..


I used this weeks Deconstructed Sketch who is sponsored by-by Lori Designs. Which is where I found it.


Challenges-


Bearly Mine-Anything goes


Die Cuttin Divas-Summer fun (die spellbinders banner)


High Hopes-Fun in the sun


Ladybug Crafts-Summer Birthday


Tuesday Throwdown-Fun in the Sun


Party Time Tuesday-Blue Skies and Sunny Days

Icopics-birthday
Pin It

15 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

What a cool project!!! I love the tie dye effect..It came out perfectly...Thanks for playing along with us here at DCD...

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

lynn said...

you clever girl! i love your monster, alison! takes me back to the 70's! yes, i'm that old:)

Anita said...

What a fun card. Love the tie-dyed monster. Thanks for joining in the LCI Challenge.

DIANA L. said...

This is so colorful and creative.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cre8tiveVet said...

Such a totally cute card. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Too cute. Love the little monster. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Yuveria said...

O M G Adorableness <3 <3 <3

Thanks for sharing the card at DCD :)

<3 Giselle

Georgiana said...

How fun! Your monster is such a cutie. Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. I hope you will be back next week. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

gina g said...

Great fun card, i love it. Thanks for joining us at Bearly mine this time. luv gina xx

crafty amy said...

What a fun bright card :D
If you like using dies you should check out a new blog I am starting Marianne's Design Divas there is also the chance to win some follower candy or try out for the DT :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Jackie said...

Great fun card. Brilliant. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Good Luck. Hugs J x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

What a fun and fresh card! Love the little monster! Don't forget that you need to post our badge and be a follower to be eligible for the prizes.
Thanks for playing along with the Party Time Tuesdays Blue Skies & Sunny Days challenge. See you again soon!
~Renee
PTT DT

Crystal said...

This card is so cute, I really love that little tie dyed monster!
Happy crafting, Crystal
http://crystalshoppyplace.blogspot.com/

Natascha (nata1984) Germany said...

Great card. Love your creation. Thank you so much for joning us over at Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Lisa Lara said...

Makes me giggle. Hee.