Monday, September 26, 2011

Winner of my Unity Week Candy!!! is...........

Thank you all so much for sharing last week with me.. I have using Random.org to pick the winner of the Unity stamp set.. and it is...



Blogger Jenny said...

Another fab card Alison, love these one coloured image designs :)
Jenny x

September 22, 2011 2:59 AM

Delete
Jenny!!! WOOHOO!!! Yay.. for you girl.. go to Unity's Store look at these stamp sets..
Sending My Love
Bitty Backgrounds
Little Me
Bella Fiori
Homegrown
Hugs & Kittens
Handmade Holiday
Bella Trees
Imagine It
and email me letting me know what set you want.. and your snail mail.. (familybubbles at hotmail dot com)
CONGRATS :)

Don't forget to check out my UNITY blog candy HERE
Pin It

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, jenny!

Jenny said...

Whoo Hoo...it's my lucky day today, thank you so much Alison.
Off to have a peek now and choose a set :)
Jenny x

Lisa Lara said...

Congratulations Jenny.