Saturday, February 11, 2012

besties...

I have to tell you it's so much fun to see the two of these girls together. It reminds me of my best friend Lauren, who I have known for 26 years we met in kindergarten and have besties ever since. 
These two girls together are a hoot. Their personalities just blossom when near one another. Liberty was so excited when my sweet friend Dear Lizzy called and said that Q-ie has been asking everyday if she could come back over and play. After all it had been a couple days, and to a child that's years right? Of course we love having her over and accepted.. I love this picture capturing the moment of time when the two of them slowed down for a split second to take in the Strawberry Shortcake movie, before moving on to the next adventure. I just think it was so sweet how they would hold themselves in the same manner, and not even know it..:) 
I hope your weekend is filled with tiny moments of Joy! 
HUGS

Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my goodness. gorgeous little ladies!

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...

Jenny said...

Arrrr such a sweet photo Alison, definitely one for the album!
Thanks for the stamps, they arrived today :0)
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is the most adorable pic ever! LOOOOVE it!

THANKS for your sweet comment on my blog--your name wasn't linked to an email--hope you don't mind me answering here!

The film strip ribbon is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology--and you can get it online or even at Michael's! THANKS again for your sweet comment:) <3

Lisa Lara said...

Such a cute cute cute pic. I still remember my childhood best friend.