Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dream in Color

I really wanted to play along with Cas-ual Friday's Black on Black challenge.. and my mind goes straight to a pop of color.. soo this is what I came up with..

It was super hard to not have any white "over spray" of embossing powder.. but I think it looks pretty good.. :) I used the Chatterbox sentiment set from The Alley Way Stamps to make the sentiment pop.. I cut out the word dream and used the negative space. I also added a little paper pircing to ground the word.. Thanks for stopping by..

Don't forget to come by tomorrow over at the TAWS blog for some fun ways to win the new AUG stamps :) See you there..
Challenges-
cfc62
Pink Elephant-Summer

I really loved the colors and wanted them to pop Pin It

8 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous card, Alison - I love the simplicity! It's perfect! Big Hugs!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome Alison...love it

Anonymous said...

Now this is what I call a perfect design! Love the bold colors against the black card, and your piercing adds the perfect dose of texture!
So glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Jenny said...

You're spot on with the splash of colour and the perfect sentiment to showcase it....love the little row of pricked holes too :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute and fun....

Unknown said...

great design! i love the letters :)

Lisa A. said...

What a cool card!! Love the colors in your letters on the black card, and the paper piercing is a wonderful added touch...gives dimension and texture!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

How cute is this?!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!