Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why Wednesday video.. with Liberty's help too

Hey everyone! Here is a fun card using some of the new sets from this month. :) Liberty and I make a card together.. I hope you can join with us.. 
we added some really fun touches to this card.. using Shrinky Dinks, a white pen and flicking it all over the blue paper :) 

It was so much fun to have Liberty crafting with me.. Bossing me around, and telling me what to do.. :) it definitely was a much more talkative movie and day :)
Hope you like it.. Hugs


Challenges-



Pin It

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO much interest and detail on this FUN card!! Love the smudgy background and the layer of snow!
A country winter wonderland it is!


Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

I love the nest and the folk star - very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!