Friday, March 7, 2014

DIY your own Enamel dot's for pennies!

YAY!!! it's that time again! I have a great tutorial for you on how to make your own enamel dots! This is so easy and simple you are going to FREAK OUT!!
Okay! So I used Perler Beads! These totally work for me, and are super cheap! For the whole container it was around $15.00 and I had a 40% off coupon!:)
You need to use some sort of Parchment Paper so it doesn't stick to your GLASS DISH!
Line them up :) PREHEAT the oven to 450 degrees
Bake for 15 minuets
Let cool, and you are done :)
Cut in half to make small ones, and add one on top for larger ones


Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions! HUGS!!

Pin It

12 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

this is such an awesome idea..I love the these beads can be used and not stepped on or sucked up with my vacuum cleaner! Ha! Question: when baking does it let off a lot of fumes?

Alycia said...

Oh. Em. Gee. My mind is blown. These are all over my house, and I never though of this. GENIUS!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow that is so cool! I don't have little children, but this is just too clever to not try out!! Thanks for sharing! :)

pcm said...

ingenious!

redhatstamper said...

Thanks for the video, fabulous. I am sure I have some of these in the house somewhere. If I don't they are inexpensive for sure

Chorley Cake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chorley Cake said...


LOVE THESE ! Can I ask what you use to cut them in half ?

Katherine Buchanan said...

Can you use different types of beads? I have lots of seed beads. Different sizes.

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

marylou wright said...

I have tried this many times, changing things ever so slightly andthey always come out with a divot in centre. Any Suggestions

soxsmitts0 said...

Hi there can you use hama beads...thank you karen

Becky Hutko said...

I use parchment paper, but the beads stick and do not roll off as in your video. Any suggestions?