Friday, April 25, 2014

I love you more than BACON!

Telling someone you love them more than BACON.. is saying something! At least in our family it is.. WE LOVE BACON! 
So when I designed this set I knew I had to have this perfect sentiment to go along with these fun images. 
I was totally inspired and got my idea for this card from Lyndal's card. I don't usually decorate the inside of my card.. but this one I just had to do something super simple.
Here is the video on how I created this fun card. If you haven't already.. Subscribe to my channel :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by..HUGS

Don't forget there is a DT Call over at TAWS
Challenges-


Pin It

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

You had me at 'bacon'! what a cute card with cute stamps! love the glossy accent touches!

Marie H said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! I love bacon! haha

Chrissie said...

This is such fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

What a fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
Anne
LIM Designer

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is hilarious!! Those bacon dudes are seriously amazing and so well coloured too! Such an awesome set you designed! And I love the breakfast vibe you channelled from the inspiration, and the perfect touches of neutrals from your patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) this really made me smile ! the whole design is very cute ,,, we love bacon too ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Lindsey said...

This bacon is even more fun with googley eyes. Fabulous card, Alison!