Friday, September 26, 2014

DIY Glue Dots and Video

Hey everyone! So I have been totally into making DIY products for my crafting. Christine sent me some DIY glue dots and I knew I HAD to make some for myself. I also show you how to use your stamps by looking at them in a different way :)
I want this card to be very striking, yet simple.
 The handmade sentiment JOY I wanted to stand out and just pop off the card.
 Bringing little pops of red in here and there, helps tie in the glue dot berries.
 You can't make a card without some dimension :)


Pin It

3 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the idea! Beautiful card. Just wanted you to know that this same product works amazingly on the back of unmounted rubber stamps as a way to stick them to your acrylic block! Just apply then dry and it creates a sticky backing!

Unknown said...

little beard so quiet)

Unknown said...

sorry)))CUTE!!