Friday, August 21, 2009

Carardvarks & Card Patterns Challenge

Card Patterns had a really cute fun sketch that I wanted to try out.. and Caardvarks had a challenge going on to Create a card which incorporates the colors of our sponsor's logo My Stamp Box- black, white, and hot pink! They have the cutest stamps.. if you haven't been to their site you totally should just take a peek..soo my mind started racing, pink, white, and black.. INSTANTLY this card came to my mind..I hope you like it as much as I do.. I had a blast making it and interpreting the sketch and color challenge.. :) Thanks so much for looking.. Oh I did 2 cards for Caardvarks challenge so scroll down to see the second one..


This is my 2nd entry for Caardvarks Black, Pink, and White Challenge..
Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS Pin It

No comments: