Friday, September 11, 2009

Valentines

WOW!! Where does time go? I have been so busy lately.. I just feel that there are so many things that I need to do.. and not enough time in my day.. lol I know I can't be the only one that is wishing.. Hey can I just get another hr. added on to my 24?? ;) So here is a quick LO for my little man's book.. Yep.. you read the title right.. I am one of those scrappers, I am convinced that I will never be caught up, but then I ask myself. Do you really want to be? As I am thinking more and more about it, I really don't. I just want to enjoy the journey.. So these are my little man's Valentines Cards from 2005. I keep everything..lol I am such a pack rat... I made 3 side pockets using patterned paper.. and slanted them down, so all the cards could be seen.. Thanks for looking :)
-Oh and if you haven't figured out yet.. we all have magic names in our family (that's a whole other story hehe) and my little man's is Stretch..


Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS
Pin It

No comments: