Friday, March 19, 2010

Kitty Surprise 2 cute stamps


Hello everyone!! Happy Saturday... I am so excited to show you my new card I just created using Kitty Surprise Digi.. I am so in love with this stamp.. talk about adorable.. If you have looked at my blog at all, you will see that I love POLKA DOTS, STRIPES, PUFFY PAINT, & SEWING.. so don't be surprised when you see those on my creations..:)
For this project I colored the digital stamp using copic markers. After the stamp was dry I took my green copic marker and created stripes on the bow, by going over it a few times. I then took puffy paint and added dots on my kitty.. Oh I also love making lolly pop flowers.. super easy, fast, and they finish any project.. I distressed the card, sewed down my paper, and stuck the flower on it.. easy peasy.. .. thanks for looking HUGS

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment..

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Lawren said...

Very cute. I am a cat person so I love anything cat related. Nice job.

JLP said...

I adore your style. This is an adorable card and so are your others. This is my first time on your blog and I am so glad that I have found you. Cute cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

KymKreates said...

Alison,
You did a wonderful job on this little guy, but you always do. I adore your little flower. Adds just the finishing touch!
Kym

KymKreates said...

Alison,

I just want to say that was sooooo very sweet of you to do. I apreciate all you have done and I will keep in touch. I still have all the blogs feedblitzed to me!!!!

Thanks so very much,
Lots of Luv,
Kym