Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #2



The Play Date Cafe #2 Challenge..
Okay I have to admit.. these colors I don't know why.. but they were so hard for me to work with.. I swear I did like 3 different things, and didn't like any of them.. So then I had to make a treat bag for my little boys teacher for the Halloween party.. and I thought.. What they hay.. lets try these colors.. WOW!! the funny thing is.. I rather like how this turned out.. I guess it was just one of those.. get out of your comfort zones and just go for it moment.. so here is what I came up with.. I really hope you like it..

Here is the FREE Digi Stamp I made to go along with this challenge.. it will only be here for 1 week.. so get it while you can.. "Give a girl the correct footwear, and she can conquer the world.." as always same rules apply(see sidebar).. free link has expired.. but you can get it in my store.. look at top of blog for images available...Get this one HERE

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design teams entries..
Sarah Anderson
Sandra Kelly
Alison Spelman
Julie Ranae

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS Pin It

No comments: