Friday, April 16, 2010

2 cute stamps bunny digi Special Feature Card

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!!
As a DT member of 2 cute rubber stamps we get to feature cards that we have seen using 2 cute rubber stamps.. and sooo.....I found this one...
This amazing creation is made by Emma Wood when I saw this card I instantly fell in love with it.. the colors, the design, and the way the image just pop's right out.. I especially love her use of the different patterned papers and the way she scalloped the edges of her card... I think you will agree with me.. but who wouldn't love to receive this card? She used the Bunny Digi Stamp you can get for yourselves.. HERE don't you just love this image.. I love that Emma colored her sucker a bright pick to make it shine, and draw your eye to the main image.. Great Card Emma!! You ROCK!! I can't wait to see more from her.. HUGS

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks you so much Alison for featuring me...twice!! Lol
I am delighted that you loved my card and all your gorgeous comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Emma x