Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just some fun cards

I wanted to just have fun and create some cards from some of the cute stamps I had been making.. :) it was so much fun.. Here is Snowball's 5 Cents card from me.. I used Copic's to color it.. and also just some CTMH stamp ink with a blending pen. I sewed the edges, and also sewed snowflakes onto the card.. I added some ribbon and a mini tag.. and on the hat, and coat edges I added some CTMH fun flock.. You can see it in more detail on the second little photo.. :)

Here you can see the fun flock that I added.. it just gives it some more dimension.. :) You can get this Snowballs 5 cents stamp HERE..

~Here is another fun card I made.. it was a SUPER EASY card.. I used my Free as a Bird digital Stamp.. I colored it using CTMH ink pads with a blending pen.. :) and a little bit of good old H2O I added some ribbon a little tag.. and of course distressed it a bit.. and viola :) a happy little cute card..
You can get the Free as a Bird digital stamp HERE..

This is a side view picture so you can see the fun dimension of the card. :) and the TRUE colors.. :) lol
Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS
Pin It

No comments: