Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #3.. It's ME!!

ROCK ON!!!!!


~Okay so like all the girls I have been so excited for MY "turn" to come up the inspirational challenge at The Play Date Cafe.... I mean.. who doesn't love seeing how people interpret something they picked out for the inspirational piece?.. I thought it would be really fun to have an inspirational piece that had some fun, bright, bold colors.. but that also could be used for a number of things.. So when I was looking for inspirational things I saw my little man Stretch "air" rocking out to some music while watching cartoons.. and BINGO.. I thought..how fun would it be to find a ROCKIN' Guitar for some inspiration?? Everything about these photo screams ROCK ON to me.. :).. I am so excited to see what you all come up with.. The colors are Black, Fire Red, and White.. Here is the card that I made.. I figured.. we need a COOL.. ROCK ON card.. so this is what I came up with.. Hope you like it.. HUGS

For this card I used a Digi Stamp that I made.. You can find it HERE.. I also used an embosser to emboss zebra stripes onto the white core cardstock.. then I sanded it down.. I added a TATTOO!!! yep you heard me right.. this is soooo easy and CHEAP... you use them just like rubons.. :) I will have to do a little tutorial of how to use them too..
I also used a heart rubon, rhinestones, 2 mini tags.. and I think that's it.. I REALLY LOVE how this turned out.. so fun and NON traditional.. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.. :)
Don't forget to visit the other girls also...
Julie Ranae

Sarah Anderson

Sandra Kelly



You can get this stamp HERE
Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS Pin It

No comments: