Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #5




I am so excited to introduce you to our newest member Jules at the Play Date Cafe.. She is an AMAZING person and her talent is out of this world.. I envy her, as I am not good at the "vintage" take at things.. If there was one area of design I could work more on it would be that.. She however has it down.. and everything about her creations scream inspiration.. I am so happy she is going to be on our team.. for this weeks challenge she chose Silver/Metallic, Berry, Teal, and white.. I had so much fun creating this project... these are TOTALLY colors I would have never just picked up and placed together.. I really like how it turned out though.. :) So Thanks Jules for the wonderful inspiration.. I hope you all will play with us this week.. I love to see what everyone creates..
~So for my card.. When I looked at these colors I saw.. VINTAGE.. and I FREAKED OUT.. I mean.. I don't know how (wish I did).. to do VINTAGE.. I was like.. Okay what am I GOING TO MAKE!!.. So as I was pondering and panicking.. I thought of abstract, Japanese, Elegance.. so I created this digital image.. I LOVE how it turned out. so different and to me such an elegant stamp.. I think she could be used for almost any occasion.. and that's one of the main reasons why I love this stamp so much.. :) I ended up outlining the black parts in black puffy paint, and putting on a couple of lolly pop flowers, and of course distressed it.. :) Thanks so much for looking. HUGS

You can get this Digital Stamp HERE

Everyone has a "Love Tank.." Help fill mine up.. Leave a comment.. HUGS Pin It

1 comment:

KymKreates said...

My hubby is half Korean so I love the Asian influence of this stamp. I love how it is an abstract image this instead of harsh lines. Simplicity is the Asian way and you caught this perfectly! The colors also fit to a tee!

KymKreates