Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2nd play date cafe post


Hey everyone!! I wanted to post a second card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge since I like my 1st card.. but feel that this one is more "ME" :)
anyways.. I used Lindy's stamp gang starburst stains (Red Hot Poker Orange)on the flowers to give them a pretty shimmer.. I have found that this also goes on almost as a clear with very little color over a darker color, like the green I have here.. so all you get is your true color with some shine :)


I have used a simply Sassy stamp here.. :)
I colored her with copics and stitched the edges.. I hope you enjoy my creation..



I have entered this into

The Play Date Cafe color challenge


Simon Says-for a child


Fussy and Fancy-for a child

Pile it on-Rubber



Fresh Brewed-Cute & Sweet

Delicious Doodles-All stitched up

Drunken Stampers-Technology Sucks
Pin It

14 comments:

Denise said...

Another gorgeous card Alison - I love it and you are really loving these Sassy stamps aren't you!! Hugs Denise xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card and colouring Alison! THanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Stacy said...

Adorable "cute and sweet" card! Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week!!!

Christine said...

Awesome card!! I love your style. It's perfect for this style of image. Your coloring is amazing too. So detailed and realistic!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine

Andrea Ewen said...

I do enjoy your creation! The design is fabulous, your coloring is remarkable and those darling buttons just add such charm! Awesome job with our colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! love your coloring and the lollipop flowers

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

Hugs! Heather

mckinkle said...

Hello Alison,

What a lovely card! The super image is perfectly coloured by you and those lovely relaxed blooms really set it all off!

Thank you for joining us this week with our 'Stitched Up' challenge at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I am in love with how you've made those circle flowers at the bottom. Such a great addition to an already adorable card. Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Heather said...

Fabulous card Alison, great colouring of the gorgeous Sassy girl and those flowers are stunning!!

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs
Heather xx

Teri said...

Super card hun! Loving your colour combo and those flowers!
Thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Delicious Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Vicky said...

She is a beauty Alison...and I love the flowers too hun..

thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Alica said...

Wonderful! Great flowers and I lvoe your clean card!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs
Alica ;)

Magento Themes said...

Its Awesome!!! I really love all cards. that flowers are too good to see in this.congrats for your great work.thanks for giving this nice blog.
Magento Themes