Friday, April 15, 2011

Paper Smooches Boob Tubes

It's all about the BOOB TUBE.. you can get this cute little stamp over at the Paper Smooches Store.. This boob tube I turned into a little boob monster.. :) smiling of course..After stamping the stamp on white cardstock, I outlined it with a sharpie black marker, and added some teeth to the tube.. I used a sharpie marker so I could color this little guy with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stains. I used the Tibetan Poppy Teal, and the Red Hot Poker Orange. I wish you could see this little guy in real life.. HE is SHINNING with SHIMMER.. You can see it a little here.. but not as much as it is IRL.. oh and I added some googlie eyes on top of the antenna to make this little monster come to life. I embossed the background paper, and added some ribbon..




Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.. HUGS
Pin It

5 comments:

Janna Werner said...

LOL, his eyes ... this card rocks, Alison! If you ever have a bda day, make sure to look at his grin ;-)
TFS, you have been a busy bee here ;-) Janna

Tresa Black said...

LUV this card! That stamp is just hilarious!
Thanks for joining the Lindy's Linky Party! Tresa - LSG Design Team

kasia c. said...

This is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love him. :)

Magento Themes said...

wow... This is adorable card!!!
I love this image and the eyes are cute and funny. The background design is looking great. and black color knot is very attractive in white screen.Magento Themes

Leigh OBrien said...

Sooo funny!