Friday, April 1, 2011

My WISH/Trading List...

Okay.. so I have a BUNCH of Close to my Heart stamps, Magnolia, etc.. and a few others companies of things that I would like to trade for things on my "wish list".. also this list is for my family and friends who always ask what I want for my birthday/holiday's etc.. :) so I thought it would be nice to put it all in one place HERE :) I will be updating this with items I have to trade for items on my "wish list" if you have something similar or see something of mine that you MUST HAVE (if you are like me) than let me know what you have to trade me for.. and we can make a deal.. :) this is open to anyone.. I am in the USA, we can talk about shipping when the time comes.... These can be used items.. remember they don't have to be new.. this can be a stamp you have used and are tired of and would rather have a set I have.. etc.. okay here is my wish list.. if you know of a cheaper place to buy them.. than the one I have listed for my family and friends.. please let me know so I can update it.. :)

HUGS


**Leave a message and it will be first come gets first dibbs..*** Or email me (familybubbles at hot mail .com ) take out spaces and put an @ for the (at)


FOR SALE/TRADE Click on the highlighted areas to be taken to a photo.. all items are NEW unless stated otherwise.. (buyer to pay shipping if just buying products..IF in the USA 1.50 first item, .50 cents each additional, plus. .ALL SALES FINAL...


Tim Holtz Idea-ology


12 Word Sticks 1o.oo

9 buttons 5.00


sizzix alterations texture fades Brick and wood grain (2pack embossing folders) 9.00

Magnolia All come on E-Zmount and NEW (The ezmount has a little black markings on it, but doesn't affect the stamp)


2011 you are so special collection


Shooting Stars Border $9.00



2011 butterfly dreams collection


Happy Easter sentiment $5.00



Elizabeth Bell -Make a wish $6.00

Sugar Nellie

Knight $6.00

Cowboy Lucus $6.00




Autumn Leaves- stitched journaling panels 9.00

Fonwerks Inc. Shapes Diamonds, Circles, Dots, Squares, Line (rubber.. This set is no longer for sale it's retail value is 28.00 if you can find a link.. please let me know.. ) 16.00

Paper Pretties (all rubber unmounted)





Paper Makeup Stamps-SETH 5.00

Fancy Pants-Brush Designs 12.00

Totally Stampalicious



Stampendous


Roller Doodles by Glitz it now

Arrows 2.00

Polka Dots 2.00

Inkadinkado-Happy Halloween 1.00


Studio Calico Notions (vintage pattern flowers) 3.00

Diecuts with a view Purple (10 ) #10 size gatefold cards and envelopes 3.00

Black and White Scalloped Cards (10) cards and envies 3.00

Rub-ons Stitches & Corners (White) 2.00

Stitches (White)2.00

Stitches (Primary Colors) 2.00

doodles Nature 2.00

C.C. Designs Pumpkins 4.00

My Minds Eye- Flirty "pure joy" clear stamp 1.00

Making Memories 6 Cards and Envelopes Mango Solid 3.00

Clear Stamp Set Celebrate by Queen and Co 2.00

Kraftin Kimmie



Close To My Heart (all used once) Acrylix


Modern Blocks b1145


Create-a-file d1114


Contempo Blocks c1036


Pebbles Inc.


Foam Stamps -Fancifuls 6.00


Foam Stamps-Belmont6.00


Foam Stamps-Dee-lightful (used once) 5.00


Provo Craft Laser Layouts 1.00 each or all for 10.00


Winter Wonder (2)


Farmers Market (2)


Road Trip


Our Vacation


Summer Fun


Classic Christmas


Down By The Sea (2)


Birthday Confetti


Dress Up


Fishin Country


Whimsical Garden


Martha Stewart


Punch around the page -Ghosts 18.00


Edge Punch- Graveyard 11.00


Pixie Press (6 mini) -Organza Bags 2.00


Teresa Collins Extreme Boy Blingz (32pc) Junkitz Stars 2.00


Studio G -Clear Stamps Card Suits 1.00


WISH LIST...............


Simply Sassy

Bad Hare Day

Bedtime Snuggles

Bella Bunting

Fabulous Darling

Fairy Tale

Fashionista

Hippie Chick

Hippie Love

I give you my heart

Little light of mine

Luv a latte

My friend Kitty

Party Frills

Pillow Talk

Spread your wings

Stardust

Tammy

Windswept


Home Grown Sugar Nellie

Cheddar

Custard

Donald

Erin F

ragil Beauty

Goosey Gander

Make a Wish

Painting Rainbows

Porridge


Kathy Hare Designs

Artist Betty

Garden Daisy

Little Bear



Stampin Bella

Arthur & Annie

Bedbug

Love Beetle


Keeto

Bessie

Clara

Emma

Gertie

Harriett

Henrietta

Ida

Leslie

Martha

Mommy & Mini



Greeting Farm Sets

Creepin Kit

Mom & Dad

Roll Call

Spotlight kit

Sunshine Kit


Wild Sprout

Daisy

Stella

Dahlia


Oliver & Amelia

Just for you

Fuzzy Warm

Journey

My Favorite Things


Creepy Crew


Sweet Toxic Set

Syren

Thursday

Tuesday


Anya

Surfer

Angel

Birthday

Fleur

Hula

Princess

Nurse

Sweet

Sing

Laundry


Ian

Hello

Oh Boy

Skater

Surfer


Cheeky

Christmas set

Beach

Chat

Cherry Pie

Mate

Nurse


Madelynn

Lottie

Down by the pond

Forrest Friends


Pink Cat Studios

Fairy Friends


Elizabeth Bell

Beary Hugs


Bildmalarna

Together

Mimosa Chicken


Kraftin Kimmie

Lavender the Quilter

Natalie Knitter

Sabrina Spinner

Arianna

Aurora

Calliope

Cordelia

Marina

Nerissa

Eleanor

Snow White

Swan Princess

Cinderella


WIFF OF JOY

I Miss You Gnome

delivering my heart to you gnome

In search of spring gnome

happy birthday gnome

Mother and child gnome
Pin It

3 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

Hey Alison, email me and I might have something you would like. cgl1539@yahoo.com.

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Alison, please email me because there are some things of yours I would like to get. Thanks!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

Alison, I don't have anything on your wish list, but some of the items that you have I would love to have. E mail me and maybe we could make some kind of deal.
scrappygirl123@gmail.com